بلا حدود
نتشرف بكل اخ و اخت قدموا اشتراكهم في منتدانا و ان شاء الله نلتقي لنرتقي على المحبة و الاخاء لكم كل الاحترام و التقدير
بلا حدود
نتشرف بكل اخ و اخت قدموا اشتراكهم في منتدانا و ان شاء الله نلتقي لنرتقي على المحبة و الاخاء لكم كل الاحترام و التقدير
بلا حدود
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى لكل الجزائريين و العرب

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

رسائل س م س رومنسية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ابن جيجل

ابن جيجل

عدد المساهمات : 160
السٌّمعَة : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/02/2011
العمر : 39

رسائل س م س رومنسية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رسائل س م س رومنسية   رسائل س م س رومنسية Emptyالأربعاء مارس 02, 2011 9:41 am

2Wen things go wrong... Wen sadness fills ur heart... wen tears flow in ur eyes... always remember 3 things 1) I'm with u... 2) Still with u... 3) Will ALWAYS be with you.

astro Conseil Le plus grand bonheur que puisse donner l'amour, c'est le premier serrement de main d'une femme qu'on aime.
Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me.
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.
I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and I wish that one falls on ur head, so that u knows how It hurts when u miss someone special like You.
I m feeling so happy, do u know why ? cuz I m so lucky, do u know how ? cuz God loves me. Do u know how ? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? Its you my love.
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them Is me, If 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, If no 1 cares 4 u that means I m not in this world .
I ask ALLAH to make you happy Make you smile Guide you safety Grant you wealth * HAPPY DAYS*
Sweet things are easy to buy.. sweet words are easy to say.. but sweet people like You are very dificult to find.. May Your whole life as sweet as You ...
Les bons gestes font les bons amis, les bons amis marquent des traces dans la vie, la vie nous amène à une histoire admirable le plus beau qu'on soient tjrs amis .
darling everything thing between us comes to the end it is time to seperate,forget me and start a new deal,good luck in ur life without me
Today is Another Year Another Smile Another Tear Another Winter Another Summer too But there'll Never Be Another You Have a LoveLy Year 2010
when you walk away,i can't accept why you say.Do you see how much i need you right now!!!!
r:is for red. red:is for blood blood:is for heart heart:is for love love:is for you you:is for me me:is you i love you
L'amour c'est de s'aimer sans raison ni bénéfice et faire tous les sacrifices pour la personne qu'on
aime.
L'amour c'est de s'aimer sans raison ni bénéfice et faire tous les sacrifices pour la personne qu'on aime.
never say ur happy when ur sad , never say ur fine when ur not ok , never say u feel good when u feel bad and never say ur alone when i'm still alive
El dia que te conocí tuve miedo a mirarte, el dia q te bese tuve miedo a quererte, y ahora q te quiero tengo miedo a perderte
I love you not because of who you are. But because of who I am when I am with you.
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes
Love is sweet when it is new and sweeter when it is true and sweetest when it is with you, you seduce me, so I'm falling into you can't you see.
Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love... Makes Life Beautiful.
Your love it feels so good And that's what takes me high Higher than I've been before Your love it keeps me alive Thougt I should let you know That your touch it means so much When I'm always thinking of you baby
if one day you wake up in ur room and find all the wall are red and the blood all over the room . u should know that u are in my heart
I Ask ALLAH 2 Make U Happy, Make U Smile, Guide U Safely, Thry Every Mile, Grant U Wealth, Give U Health, And Most Of All Make U Happy In Your Life.
when nights are long and friends are few i just sit by my window and think of u
it s a simple fact that 2 moons belong to earth one in the sky shine only @ night and the other moon are reading this msg and it shine 4 ever
eyes to look at u. hands to pray for u. mind to remember u. heart to like u. and egs to kick u if u forget me.
the flowres say dont pick me.the bird say dont kill me but i say dont forget me.
In guten Zeiten kennst du deine Freunde, aber in schlechten Zeiten lernst du sie kennen.
astro Conseil Le plus grand bonheur que puisse donner l'amour, c'est le premier serrement de main d'une femme qu'on aime.
_ tu sais que nous somme de vrais amis. tu pleur je pleur. tu rit je rit. tu sautte par la fenettre et mois je te regarde en bas et je commence a rire
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
asma nesma

asma nesma

عدد المساهمات : 227
السٌّمعَة : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/03/2011
العمر : 26

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: رسائل س م س رومنسية   رسائل س م س رومنسية Emptyالجمعة مارس 04, 2011 1:17 am

Merci
شامة

شامة

عدد المساهمات : 327
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/03/2011
العمر : 33
الموقع : بــــــاتنة .....البيت

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: رسائل س م س رومنسية   رسائل س م س رومنسية Emptyالسبت مارس 05, 2011 1:39 am

merci belle sujet
المدير العام
سحر الكلم

عدد المساهمات : 225
السٌّمعَة : 7
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/02/2011
العمر : 38

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: رسائل س م س رومنسية   رسائل س م س رومنسية Emptyالسبت مارس 05, 2011 3:30 am

thxxx a lot my best friend realy i like this msg
i hpe you all the best
https://dzfree.forumalgerie.net
رباب عمرو

عدد المساهمات : 106
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/03/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: رسائل س م س رومنسية   رسائل س م س رومنسية Emptyالسبت مارس 12, 2011 3:25 am

it's really Wonderful
hanks alot
Wink
ابن جيجل

ابن جيجل

عدد المساهمات : 160
السٌّمعَة : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/02/2011
العمر : 39

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: رسائل س م س رومنسية   رسائل س م س رومنسية Emptyالأحد مارس 13, 2011 7:43 am

you are welcome broth

رسائل س م س رومنسية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
بلا حدود :: منتدى الأسرة و المجتمع :: قسم حواء-
انتقل الى: